The new medical facility that Carle plans to build overlooking Ellsworth Park in a blighted neighborhood west of Danville’s downtown has some city officials calling the $50 million investment “a game changer” for the center of the city.
- First Presbyterian Church celebrating 190th birthday
- Residents voice concerns over proposed hog facility
- Schlarman Academy honors duo with hall of fame inductions
- Kenny Clarkston is Westville High Student of the Month
- DACC trustees approve purchase of former Army Reserve building for $150,000
- A Life Remembered | Wyatt Pope 'was a friend to everybody'
- War Museum celebrating 20 years with open house
- Horizon Health hosts free Medicare information sessions